Keeping the data you provide us with secure is of the utmost importance to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline.
Imagine Travel is a privately owned UK company specialising in tailor-made and luxury holidays.
Any personal information provided to or gathered by us is controlled by Imagine Travel Ltd ("Imagine Travel", "We", "Us"), a company registered in England at: Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, London, SW6 3JD. Registered number: 05215195.
Types of information we collect
We gather the information that you have provided to us when filling in enquiry or other forms on our website, subscribing to mailing lists, and when contacting us both on and offline. We also gather the information automatically received by us when you use the website or contact us by email or phone. This information includes:
- Name, address, contact information including phone and email
- Demographic information such as preferences, interests, age and family information
- Information relating to your holiday such as reviews, image or video uploads, questionnaire data, feedback information, holiday enquiries and brochure or marketing requests.
- Information used when quoting and booking a travel service, including information regarding travel companion(s) such as names and special service needs, such as any disability or medical or dietary restrictions (which may disclose your religious beliefs), passport information, dates of birth, nationality and country of residence.
- Browsing, purchase and search history. We may also use software tools such as Google Analytics to measure and collect session information, length of visits to certain pages, repeat visits and page interaction information (such as clicks and mouse movements).
- The domain and ip address that your computer uses to connect to the internet; your computer, browser, operating system, internet connection, referral information, search terms and other standard information collected by default by tools such as Google Analytics.
- Third party information about you from other sources which we may add to our account information. We do not store financially sensitive information such as credit card numbers, bank details or security numbers.
- Telephone information including phone numbers, call duration and call recordings that we use for training and quality control.
How we use your information
The information we gather is done so with the aim of offering the best service possible, it may be used for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, auditing and regulation purposes.
- Improving our products and services.
- Send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to display adverts on our or other websites based upon your prior visits to our website, preferences and contact with Imagine Travel. We may contact you by email, phone or mail unless requested otherwise.
In order to respond to your enquiry or booking we may need to disclose some of your information to third parties:
- Delivery companies such as the couriers, Royal Mail etc.
- Travel companies such as hotels, airlines, ground agents and car hire companies. We only pass on information that is required in order to fulfil the booking or enquiry, such as name and address to delivery companies and name and passport information to airlines.
Due to the nature of our business, information and data you provide may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) it is possible that it may be transferred outside the EEA, where data privacy regulations may differ from within the EEA.
Advanced Passenger Information (API) is required by many countries prior to arrival (or departure). API information includes personal identity information such as name, passport details, visa information, nationality, transit and destination data. Airlines and transport companies are required to transmit this information by law and data entry is requested at the time of ticket issue. To comply with these regulations Imagine Latin America passes the relevant information to the transport companies who transmit the information to the relevant authorities.
How you can opt out of the use of your information
We will not pass on your personal information to anyone unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Unsubscribe to our marketing emails.
- You may update and request details of any personal information which we hold about you by contacting us at any time.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, London, SW6 3JD or email email@example.com.