As far as adventures go, a journey to the polar regions is a big one! But which should you go to? We've put together a list to help you figure it out.
Exclusive Polar Event Offer
Discover the Polar Regions in style with one of these exclusive offers. These offers are perfect for the intrepid explorer who wants to explore one of the last frontiers in travel.
Save up to £500 on a Silversea Voyage!
Discover the Antarctic and Arctic in style, sailing on one of Silversea’s purpose-built expedition ships. Offering extravagant accommodation and high levels of personal service, the ships provide the perfect backdrop for the most memorable voyage of your life. Boasting four superlative restaurants, the highest space-to-guest and crew-guest ratios, and on-board lectures and seminars which are given by experts of the highest calibre, this experience is enriched by a combination of comfort and adventure.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for new bookings from 4th to 17th October 2019
- Bookings must be made at the full published fare and is applicable on any 2019, 2020, or 2021 sailing
- Single guests will receive half the credit
- The offer is valid per booking not per voyage
- Guests sailing on two or more consecutive voyages may only take advantage of the savings once
- The offer is not valid on voyages less than seven days
- Blackout dates and other terms and conditions apply
20% off Arctic and 30% off Antarctica. Offer valid until 30th October 2019 on selected sailings between December 2019-March 2020.
Trailblazers in polar adventure travel, Quark have pioneered expeditions to the Antarctic and Arctic regions for over a quarter of a century. Quark embrace the spirit and passion of the great explorers to ensure passengers enjoy the experience of a lifetime. You can expect a highly knowledgeable and enthusiastic expedition team, on-board lectures and photographic workshops, along with a wide range of off-ship experiences that include overnight camping, kayaking, hiking and cross-country skiing.
Antarctic Express: Fly the Drake
- 3rd - 10th December 2019: Punta Arenas to Punta Arenas onboard the Ocean Adventurer
- 14th - 21st February 2020: Punta Arenas to Punta Arenas onboard the Ocean Adventurer
Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent
- 8th - 19th December 2019: Ushuaia to Ushuaia onboard the Ocean Diamond
- 11th - 21st December 2019: Buenos Aires to Buenos Aires onboard the Ocean Endeavour
- 7th - 17th February 2020: Ushuaia to Ushuaia onboard the Ocean Diamond
- 3rd - 13th March 2020: Ushuaia to Ushuaia onboard the Ocean Adventurer
- 7th - 17th March 2020: Buenos Aires to Buenos Aires onboard the Ocean Endeavour
- 16th - 26th March 2020: Ushuaia to Ushuaia onboard the World Explorer
South Georgia and Antarctic Peninsula: Penguin Safari
- 16th November - 1st December 2019: Ushuaia to Ushuaia onboard the Ocean Diamond
Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica: Explorers and Kings
- 27th February - 17th March 2020: Ushuaia to Ushuaia onboard the World Explorer
Spitsbergen Explorer: Wildlife Capital of the Arctic
- 20th - 31st May 2020: Oslo to Oslo onboard the Ocean Adventurer
Spitsbergen Highlights: Expedition in Brief
- 6th - 12th June 2020: Oslo to Oslo onboard the World Explorer
Introduction to Spitsbergen: Fjords, Glaciers and Wildlife of Svalbard
- 17th - 26th July 2020: Oslo to Oslo onboard the World Explorer
Three Arctic Islands: Spitsbergen, Greenland and Iceland (Northbound)
- 24th August - 7th September 2020: Reykjavik to Oslo onboard the World Explorer
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is combinable with valid Gift Cards and the 5% Shackleton Club past passenger discount
- It is not combinable with any other public offer
- The offer applies to voyage fare only; cabins limited
- Not applicable on transfer packages, Adventure Options, additional hotel accommodations, pre/post tours, insurance, flights, or group bookings
- Quark Expeditions have the right to limit, change or discontinue promotion at any time without notice
- The promotion excludes Triple Cabins (on all vessels)
- No cash value
- New bookings only