How booking your holiday with Imagine Travel works
Imagine Loyalty Club
We have created the Imagine Loyalty Club as a way of thanking you, our regular clients, for repeatedly choosing us to help plan your holidays. Your continued support is really important to us. The below information explains in more detail all the benefits you’ll now be able to take advantage of, but in brief, we’re offering you a choice of rewards each time you make a booking, a reduced base deposit, a £100 bonus for recommending friends, and a selection of discounts with some of our favourite travel outfitters. In order to stay a member, all we ask is that you book with us once every two years.
Every time you make a new booking, you’ll be able to choose one of our carefully selected rewards:
1. Free case of wine
The award-winning Virgin Wines have put together a case of wine exclusively for members of the Imagine Loyalty Club, to be delivered directly to your door. The case contains eight bottles, with two red, two white, two rosé and two sparkling wines.
3. 12-month digital access to The Times and The Sunday Times
A recent survey revealed The Times to be the most popular newspaper with our guests, so we're giving you the chance to stay up to date on global news, travel, sport and more with a 12-month digital subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times, worth over £300.
4. £50 donated to one of our charity partners on your behalf
For those who would prefer the money to go to a good cause, we’ll donate £50 to one of our charity partners on your behalf. Depending which charity you choose to support, your money could be used to provide 75 dental treatments for children in Argentina, deliver emergency aid for families living on rubbish dumps in Cambodia, help prevent illegal poaching of tigers in India, or raise awareness of the plight of some of Africa’s lesser-known endangered species.
LOW 5% DEPOSIT
To help you book early and secure the best prices and availability, Imagine Loyalty Club members can now confirm their holidays with a 5% base deposit (instead of the usual 15%).
£100 BONUS FOR RECOMMENDATIONS
Word of mouth is very powerful. If you recommend us to a friend who goes on to book with us, you'll both receive a £100 discount off your next holiday.
We have teamed up with a few select partners to offer you special discounts on some of our favourite travel clothing brands and other services. We will continue to add to these so do check back from time to time for the latest offers.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• To retain membership of the Imagine Loyalty Club you need to make 1 new booking every 2 years.
• We reserve the right to amend these benefits or withdraw the Imagine Loyalty Club at any time without warning.
• The booking incentives can be used in conjunction with any eligible offers and are subject to availability.
• There are no cash alternatives to the offers stated above.
• The wine selection is as mentioned above and cannot be altered.
• UK airport lounge access only applies to Swissport and No. 1 Traveller Lounges at selected airports and is valid for the Imagine Loyalty Club member and up to 3 guests travelling on the same Imagine holiday.
• When confirming your holiday, any other costs that are required to be paid upfront (such as to issue flight tickets) will still need to be paid in advance and will be added to the 5% base deposit.
• To refer a friend, you must have booked with us before and your friend must quote your name at the time of enquiring about their holiday. The £100 discount only applies to their first holiday and only one discount can be applied. The £100 credit you receive must be used against your next new booking and not an existing booking. There are no limitations to the number of referral discounts that can be applied to your holiday, should the value of your referrals exceed the value of your holiday you can transfer the excess value to your next holiday.
• The free travel money benefits with WeSwap only apply to the first time you load money onto your card.
• Staff of Imagine Travel, Scott Dunn and their families are not eligible for these benefits.