Imagine Africa. Go on. Endless skies, vast plains of wildlife, paradise beaches. We want to show you Africa at her finest.
How to set up your honeymoon gift list
Our honeymoon gift list means your friends and family can give you what you’d really like. Setting one up couldn’t be easier, here’s what you need to know.
1) Contact your travel consultant at Imagine Travel and agree the gifts that you would like added to your honeymoon gift list as well as a closing date for the gift list.
2) Email us a message for your guests to read on your personal webpage, along with a photo to make your page that little bit more personal.
3) We will set up the webpages based around the following URLs:
4) We will send you details of the URLs of your webpages, so that you can send them to your wedding guests. Anyone who wants to contribute to your gift list should visit these personal webpages, where they will see the different gifts that you would like them to contribute towards, and read clear instructions of exactly how the gift list service works. Guests choose how much they would like to donate to your honeymoon by clicking on the ‘donate’ button, which takes them to a PayPal payment page. They will receive confirmation of their payment by email directly from PayPal.
5) Using PayPal, Imagine Travel will process all payments to your gift list and keep a record of the amount each guest has contributed.
Please note: Honeymoon gift lists are a free service from Imagine Travel, however the payments are made via PayPal who charge a 2.5% handling fee. This means that for every £100 donated, you will actually receive £97.50.
6) Once the closing date of the gift list has been reached, we will send you an email detailing the payments made to you by each of your guests, and will arrange for the money to be transferred to your bank account so that it can be spent on your honeymoon.