All our holidays are 100% financially protected
We understand that the current Covid-19 situation is creating a lot of uncertainty, especially when it comes to travelling, so we're here to reassure you that with Imagine Travel, you can book with confidence, safe in the knowledge that you can flex your travel plans should you need to.
Our flexible approach
Imagine Travel is offering greater flexibility to guests in case they should have second thoughts about booking a holiday.
Peace of mind and flexibility are key to ensuring that you feel confident booking a holiday with us, so we are introducing a new flexible booking policy which will replace our normal cancellation terms found in our Booking Conditions as follows:
- Free cancellation, deferral or change of destination until (and including) 2 calendar months prior to travel
- Where suppliers (e.g. airlines) allow postponement but not a refund, we will allow deferral and will only pass on airline and ground supplier charges where they are applied
- Within 2 calendar months of travel, normal cancellation terms apply:
- 50% due when cancelling within 31-60 days of travel (note that only 25% due at 61 and 62 days)
- 75% due when cancelling within 15-30 days
- 100% due when cancelling within 14 days or less
Terms & Conditions
- Applies to new bookings only, made before 30 June 2020 and departing before or on 31 October 2021
- Certain holidays may be excluded from the policy – your Travel Consultant will advise you at the time of quotation
- Certain flights have to be paid for at the time of booking and will be non-refundable (unless the airline decides to issue a policy offering greater flexibility). In any event, we will mirror the applicable policy of the airline.
- In the event that departure of the holiday is postponed to after 31 October 2021 or that a replacement holiday is booked, normal cancellation terms will then apply