All our holidays are 100% financially protected
We understand that the constantly changing Covid-19 situation is creating a lot of uncertainty and that you may be nervous about committing to a holiday. Our team are here to reassure you that with Scott Dunn, you can book with confidence, safe in the knowledge that you can flex your travel plans if the disruption caused by the Covid-19 coronavirus means that you are unable to take your holiday.
Our Covid-19 Flexible Booking Conditions
Peace of mind and flexibility are key to ensuring that you feel confident booking a holiday with us, so we are waiving our normal cancellation terms and offering increased flexibility for a limited period should your holiday be unable to proceed as a result of Covid-19.
- Free cancellation of you holiday up to two calendar months’ prior to travel.
- Applies to new bookings only, made from 1st June until 31st July 2020 for bookings and departing on or before 31st October 2021 if the quotation and confirmation documents confirm the Flexible Booking Conditions.
- Balance remains payable at 3 months. Failure to pay the balance without giving notice of the intention to cancel on the basis of travel being prevented by Covid-19 restrictions will mean that normal cancellation terms are applied.
- Certain holidays may be excluded from the policy – your Travel Consultant will advise you at the time of quotation.
- Airfares that offer similar flexibility are likely to be more costly.
- Certain flights have to be paid for at the time of booking and will be non-refundable (unless the airline decides to issue a policy offering greater flexibility). In any event, we will mirror the applicable policy of the airline.
- In the event that departure of the holiday is postponed to after 31st October 2021 or that a replacement holiday is booked, normal cancellation terms will then apply.
- Where suppliers such as airlines allow postponement but not a refund, we will allow deferral and will only pass on airline and ground supplier charges where they are applied.
- Within 60 days of travel, our normal Terms and Conditions apply.
We can't say exactly what will happen with the current outbreak but we do know our industry. After more than 30 years of experience in the world of travel we know a thing or two about dealing with unexpected global situations. Our travel experts are on hand every step of the way to make sure your holiday is as protected as possible in these unpredictable times.